||People often ask me for guidance or an opinion. I have worked with individuals on various difficulties and have been a consultant for US Sailing. Here are some of the areas I have been asked about. If you think I can help you, please contact me.
- Choice of a design and sometimes a builder for a new cruising yacht
- Seeing a client through the selection and purchase of a used boat
- Entering the Yachtmaster scheme – how to set about the practical examination
- Recurring boat handling problems and other challenges of general seamanship
- Training professional yacht skippers and instructors
- Cruise selection and planning
- Gaff rig. How to use it, modify it, design it and generally extract the best from it